Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dated January 31st Time 11.30AM


January thirty first
The day it was 31st in month of January The wall clock running running and stopped at 11 hour and 30 minutes in daylight a lady bought a baby boy from her womb where baby was taking relax without worries and leaving all pains to her,
the baby was crying and lady was laughing , most happiness.... she became mother... by thinking that her 9 months pain delivered a big big incredible happiness.
- Well she is my Mom and baby was it's me!!!
- Thank you mother! for carrying and protecting me for 9 months and safely bought me to this new world dunno where i came from.
My Geo Astronomy positions:
January 31st Sun Moon Earth positions
Earth Moon Sun are in linear where moon was luna MOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your being commented! keep looking your comments